45 minute presentation of a BSO report. All BSO reports are available for download on this website. Our presentations take you through the details and complexities of the research, engaging you with the crucial findings and their urgent relevance to the screen based industries.
If you are already familiar with BSO’s research projects, see our Tier 2 offerings in the Connect the Research to Your Context section.
- Build awareness and understanding about the major findings.
- Establish relevance of the findings (i.e., so what?) and who they impact.
- Encourage critical thinking about creating authentic and inclusive screen content.
- Create a sense of urgency for change and a desire to know more
Connect With Us
BSO’s Research & Action Centre is your source for:
- Evidence-based and data-informed research that goes beyond theory to actionable insights into existing equity gaps and best practices to break down systemic barriers that you can apply to your work and workplace today.
- Practical workshops that address your organization’s unique needs and help you create clear pathways to advance your equity and anti-Black racism objectives.
- Opportunities and support to be an effective change agent in eliminating anti-Black racism and improving equity across Canada’s screen industries.
Want to know more? We would love to hear from you! Complete this form to find out more about the service that interests you.